Saturday, October 24, 2009

oh, baby

Last Sunday while we were driving back from the wedding, Zach's sister had her new baby, Kaylie Eleana!
We were sad that we couldn't be there when she was born, but we went to see her at the hospital the next day and she is super cute, which means a lot coming from me since I tend to think some newborns look like aliens and don't always get cute til a few months later.
Anyway we can't stop holding her and watching her funny expressions. Yay for new babies!



Proud big brother and sister holding Kaylie for the first time



Happy family!



2 comments:

Mars said...

CUTE! haha I laughed when I read the part about that meaning a lot coming from you since you tend to think most babies look like aliens & don't get cute for a few months...all because of our convo on the phone the other day haha! I hope when I have a baby you don't think it looks like an alien...& if you do, you can tell me, it won't hurt my feelings :) Anyway, Kaylie is so cute! All 3 of their kids are adorable. You & Zach look cute holding her...baby anytime soon? jk...

Jayci said...

wow. she did NOT just give birth!!! ha ha! I'm in love with new babies now! Mont just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I love it. But I can't get over this new found appreciation I have for babies! I have never loved them this much before. Such funny little things.. with no teeth. :D