A couple weeks ago-ish, we got to hang out with our friends Ally and Orrin, or, as I affectionately call them, Orry and Allin. And they will be so happy they made our blog! (Shameful that it took so long. Check out their blog here, or Ally's brilliant Hot Chocolate Shop here.) Even TJ came to hang out with us!We had pizza (delivered courtesy of Domino's online... which I now have an immense appreciation for, thanks to Ally), played Wii (is that ALL we do with our friends?? yes, apparently) and talked until the wee hours of the marnin'.
But the one thing we have documented quite well is Roxy's encounter with the build-a-dog. Ally wants a puppy and loves ours so much that she loves looking at doggy clothes with me online(normally, I'm not a fan, but I would love a hoodie for Roxy to wear in the snow, since she already shivers outside and its not even that cold! What a Floridian) Then she remembered that she had a build-a-bear doggy that had a removeable sweater! So she brought it out to try on and pretended that the doggy was barking at Roxy. At first Roxy didn't know what to think but she quickly decided she did NOT like that little dog, and barked and barked at it. We even let her smell the bum to ensure that it was safe, but she was still wary.
Not only that, but the sweater on Roxy's long torso looked like a white trash cropped version of a ski sweater... we had a good laugh.
Poooooooor Nana.


3 comments:
A think Roxy will single-handedly bring cut-off sweaters into fashion. I can see them on the runway now...
PS We need to hang out again ASAP. I think the folks at Dominos will start to miss us.
HAHAHA!! poooooooor nannnaaa... You and me? On the same page. I love that Roxy hated that stuffed dog. I love hoodies on Buckwheat - they look like little gangsters!
So Mark is now thinking Travis for our next assignment (in California). That would mean ROADTRIPS to Utah and Washington!!! :D But we'll still see.. I'm sorta fighting it because it's such a boring place. but if it DOES happen, then I'll have lots to look forward to. :oD
Post a Comment