Monday, October 5, 2009

Catching up: One Year Later


Plans for our 1st anniversary: go to Anniversary Inn and stay in a themed room. Until we realized we would be in Florida, not Utah.



Plan B: find a hotel on the beach and stay there instead. Until we realized we would get off work late on Saturday, and would need to check out early to get to church at 10 AM. No fun.

Plan C: dinner at PF Chang's and a movie date.



What we did on our first anniversary: dinner at PF Chang's.



Maybe next year!

I did make this cute book about our first year on Shutterfly. So fun!

4 comments:

Tess said...

Congrats on the one-year mark! I think it's important that you did SOMEthing to commemorate it. And getaways will probably be much more important and enjoyable later when you have kids. :)

Mars said...

PF Changs & a movie sounds nice. Happy 1 year (late)! I want to see that book one day!

Jayci said...

I want to see inside that book!! :o) Probably all personal and mushy goodness. ha ha PF Changs - LUCKY. We don't have one in a thousand miles... argh. I'm so HUNGRY.

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

I want to see your book too! And I'm pretty sure that our 2 year anniversaries are going to be celebrated by a cruise to the Caribbean!