Sunday, November 8, 2009

the less often I post...

...the more I am convinced that nobody reads this blog anymore. Not that I blame them, because I have established a bad habit of getting very behind and letting far too much time go in between posts. However, for the sake of being up to date and in hopes that someone, somewhere will read it... I will post ANYWAY!!! (cue triumphant trumpet noise) Thank you, thank you.

We have had an exciting few weeks. Since baby Kaylie was born we had a lot of fun spending time with family. Zach's mom was here for a couple weeks, and his dad came for a few days, and we ate LOTS of good food. If only I could cook like the Moss women.

I've been dying to go to a corn maze for YEARS, every year October comes and goes and I never get around to it. This year I was determined. So on October 30th we finally went, and all my dreams came true, although there were more men with chainsaws than I cared to look at. Lauren and Charley went with us and we had a lot of fun.





Then on Halloween we went trick-or-treating with niece/nephew Hallie & Chase. They loved every second of it. I think its great that just when you start getting to the age where holidays lose most of their magic for you, which is so sad, you get to have kids and start all over again. Good thing we have relatives with kids, for now at least! Here they are with Nana.



And our last piece of good news is that we found an apartment that we love. It is small but perfect for our needs and we plan on staying here for a couple of years. Yesterday we moved most everything in, now for the job of unpacking all the boxes. Finally I will have my winter clothes! We are very excited. Oh yeah, and I am LOVING this fast new internet. Pictures to come when we make it cute!

5 comments:

Mars said...

yay! I'm glad you posted. I need to blog more too. If only I had more exciting things to blog about...

Jayci said...

I love your posts - and to think no one reads your blog EVER?! LOOK!! Already 2 in the same night you post! Your blog is magic - it draws us in!! ha ha

I'm so excited to see your new cute apartment!!

Tess said...

What a relief to have found a place that you like! And it's good to see Lauren! Corn mazes are fun. We went to a non-haunted one, which was much better, I think.

Kathleen said...

I read your blog!!!!!

And I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!!

dusty and meag said...

you're silly! I read it!!!