Friday, October 23, 2009

wedding bells in sunny California!


Last weekend my cousin Hillary got married in the Sacramento temple. We weren't sure we would get to go because of Zach's new job, he doesn't really know whether he has work until the day before, so it was impossible for us to plan. Luckily at the last minute everything came together perfectly! We drove up with Matt and Kat and they even let us stay at their house (thanks again guys)! The wedding was great, the bride looked beautiful and I was so glad we were able to be there for the sealing...






even though I couldn't look Hillary in the face without bursting into tears. We had a great time.



Once again congrats to the newlyweds! We love you!

2 comments:

Hillary and Eric said...

haha I love that you blogged before our wedding before I did! I've been too busy! I'm glad you guys got to come-even though you were the only reason I cried in the temple! LOVE YOU!

Jayci said...

awww ha ha! You cried every time you looked at HIllary - you are so cute, Jo. :D I love you. And congrats to you, Hillary!