Zach turned 23 on the 28th of September, a Monday, so we waited until the weekend to celebrate. On Saturday night after Priesthood sesh we got together at our friends Matt and Katherine's house, since we are homeless (sort of)! We played Wii and Clue...
(looks EXACTLY like this girl:)
...and had a DELICIOUS 7-layer dip (thanks Matt- I think you need to make another one this weekend!)...
...and, of course, birthday c-eh-ke.
The only thing missing was some of our friends who were gone for the conference weekend. We missed you!
And most importantly, happy birthday to my husband, who is once again as old as his cougar wife. :o) Xoxoxo



4 comments:
Jordan, I don't think 1 month makes you a cougar! lol I'm glad we were able to celebrate with you guys!
You and I need to devote a night to fixing our mii's to look like us! lol
1. That 7 layer dip looks AMAZING. Yummy
2. I seriously busted out laughing when I saw the picture of you licking the knife icing Zach's cake...remember our bootylicious baking adventure & our coconut cake? haha!
3. I laughed again because you said he's now as old as his cougar wife...I'm 3 months older than Chase. Does that make me a cougar too? haha!
4. Happy late birthday to Zach! My birthday is on a Monday too so I'm going to have to celebrate late also.
aww you're a COUGAR in all senses of the word; raarrr. You're so clever. :P I MISS YOU!!! Seeing your goofy pictures makes me sad that I'm not there to be goofy with you. The cake looks choclatASTic. YUM. I have chocolate cake mix in my cupboard.. I think that will be dessert for tomorrow's dinner with the missionaries. :P
word verif - luties... like duties .. but LIGHT duties.. "my doctor said I could only do light duties around the house." You can take that many different ways. Have you ever heard the bud commercials where they sing back and forth, "But Light presents..." There's one where they say "duties.." then it's such a weird word, they sing, "You just said duties!" HA HA Sorry - if you don't know what I'm talking about, I bet you could find them on Youtube. :P
happy birthday to your .. kitten? ha ha muah!
You guys are so cute. Who would have known it would have gone from Los to this :). Miss you girl!
Post a Comment