Saturday, July 17, 2010

today:

clothes clean, sheets clean, quilt and plastic shower curtain thing CLEAN
new mattress cover put on (our mattress weighs probably 10 times more than I do... ok, exagerration... still tough)
bed made
bathroom clean
dog bathed
clothes put away
(some) dishes clean (no dishwasher, so that takes a little longer)
two spiders killed

 all in all.... SUCCESS.

now, to make salsa (chips and dip day at work), get some clothes on and head off to work.  feels pretty good.

6 comments:

frizzles16 said...

git 'er done!! look at you go!!

Natalia said...

Oh man!! You're making everyone else (mostly me) sound unproductive today!! Haha! But in all seriousness way to go!!!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Seriously Jordan, I took a 5 hour nap after work today, so I have none of the above cleaned!!! Well, it's me so that's an exageration, but I am very inspired to clean the plastic liner thing on my shower rod... Good job!

Jayci said...

awww you are so cute. :) I bet your salsa turned out YUMMY.

Mars said...

dang look at you! Productive day. I get on rants like that where i just clean and do EVERYTHING and don't stop. The other day I vaccumed my whole apt, pulled the couches out and vaccumed behind them and the the coushins, lifted the box spring and mattress up and vaccumed under them (yes they are heavy and prob weigh more than me too haha)I have a bed frame now luckily, scrubbed my bathroom and the floors, organized my closet even more, etc. It was nice. Mostly what sparked it was a freaking cockroach I found on the floor so I got scared there were more all over so I cleaned behind everything just in case. I didn't want them in my bed since my mattress had been on the ground. heeebeeejeeebbeeessss

Katydid said...

Don't you love it when you have a productive day. It makes your week go better!