Wednesday, July 14, 2010

a summer post

Wow, I morphed into this horrible blogger somewhere!  Eeeesh.  We used to be that couple that was NEVER busy, but lately for some reason we've had so much going on that now we don't have time to hang out with other people much, or to blog.  Maybe that makes us cooler somehow...

Anyway good news is I'm trying to be a much more productive person.  Bad news is blogging is about last on the list of things to do.  So I'll set my list aside briefly and blog anyway cause I finally have some pictures to add.  Maybe you've seen them on facebook already.

So since we went to St. George at the beginning of June we've also:

Spent a weekend in Park City with Zach's sisters, who live here, and parents, who came down from Washington.  We rented a condo, went for pizza, hot tubbed, alpine slided, ordered take out, and played on everyone's new favorite toy... the iPads.


 (This is niece Hallie doing the trampoline.  I missed the alpine slide because I had to work, so no pictures... sad.)
On our last day we went to a hotel for the most to-die-for brunch courtesy of my brother in law Tom.  Very fancy schmancy... and DELICIOUS.  (This is us after brunch... fat and happy.  It was so fancy I felt inappropriate taking pictures, so just imagine the most delicious looking buffet you can handle, plus a guy who will custom make the omelette, pancake or waffle of your dreams, and you'll get the picture.)

 Then we went to another hotel, the St. Regis, just to look around because it is pretty amazing.  You have to take a gondola just to get up there!

I love Park City.  Plus in some ways it reminded me of Colorado which is really true love.

2 comments:

Mars said...

FIRST I love your header title haha!! I heart that song. In fact I think of you when I hear it.
Second, I'm jealous you have fun in laws to hang out with who will take you to cool places like Park City.
Third, brunch=YUMM
Last, COLORADO IS THE BESTEST. Nothing compares. Nothing.

frizzles16 said...

Oh how I love park city!!! One day, when I'm rich and famous, I will live there with all the cool kids. Scratch that. The cool kids don't live there, they have billion dollar vacation homes there. So when I am rich and famous, I will have a billion dollar vacation home in Park City. Don't worry, I'll let you come stay sometime, but I will require a small sum. ;)