Annnnd finally, to catch you up completely, this weekend we went to Rexburg for my friend Brittany's wedding. We were super close friends in high school but she went to school in CO, served a mission and then went to BYU-I... and since I've been in Utah for an eternity... well it just hasn't worked out. Luckily this was a fun chance for us high school friends to get together again for the sealing, luncheon AND reception. And Britt looked SO PRETTY!!! I was in love with her dress... and hair.
It was a fun trip... congrats Britt and Justin!!




2 comments:
Fun! I saw FB pics and you looked HOT! I loved your little cardigan thingy. UGH I'm still bitter I missed it. That pic of you, Meg, Britt and LO...please photoshop me in next to Lo. It's cuuuute but it's making me depressed I NEVER see you guy. Ya my mom thought it was funny her dress looked like mine kinda and she did her hair like I was going to do mine after I had told her what I was doing and she saw my dress...totally don't mean that in a mean way either. Just funny. She looked preeeetttty. I feel like I want to sell my dress because everyone and their mother has dresses like it now. Oh well, not like i'm getting married anytime soon. You've been doing so many fun things! PLLLEEAASSSE come visit MEEEEEEEEEE!
I wish I knew your friends better! Weddings are always fun - and food is a really fun perk. :)
Post a Comment