Wednesday, July 14, 2010

a summer post, pt. II

The 4th of July weekend was a fun one, I was blessed to get off work early enough on the 3rd to go to the Stadium of Fire with my SILs.  It tooooootally renewed my love for Carrie Underwood!  It was really fun.  I've always wanted to go but never been before so thanks to Tashina for buying my ticket for me :o)





On the 4th we got together for a barbecue and some backyard fireworks.  P.S. I am not a fan of super loud scary singe-your-eyebrows-off fireworks, but why are the legal ones SO boring?  Every single firework we had looked exactly the same.  Lame.  At least the food was good!


2 comments:

Mars said...

i'm soooo jealous you got to go to Carrie! FUN FUN- esp since I did NOTHING over that weekend. All my friendlies were out of town. GAY.
Food looks yummy and I agree, legal fireworks are a tad boring. Thank goodness food never disappoints right?

frizzles16 said...

Oh my gosh, I freaking LOVED Carrie. She is simply one of the best. Nuff said.