Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Old friends

I've been lucky the past couple of weekends to spend time with OLD friends that I never get to see anymore!  They're everywhere from Arizona to Alaska... literally.

 
My bff, to whom the previous post was dedicated (I'll have to steal your pics, cause the one with Lo didn't turn out on mine!)  This lunch date was entirely too short... 2 hours every 2 years just isn't cutting it!  But we had fun :o)


 
My first-ever college roomies, united again (maybe next time we all see each other I'll have a baby too?)

 
He made the cutest faces, except when we tried to get them on camera!  I am in love with him!

 
I guess he does it for mom...

  Luke wanted a picture taken too... look how big he is now!
 
Can't entirely remember why we were posing like this... Ladies???

Love you guys!!!

3 comments:

KristenL said...

ha! I think that would be because we were trying not to look "fat". Gotta try all the different angles, right? And now that I see these, you both look incredibly better than me. So much for not caring, right? haha.

Please, let's not wait two years again! (Although, it would be fun if you did have a baby!)

OH, P.S. I LOVE the new look of your blog.

Mars said...

oh I love the pics of us...Yes it's always too long in between visits though. Not cool. I'll e-mail you the un-edited pictures so you can have them :)

Those pics of you, Jacyi, & Kristen are SO CUTE! And I love your cardigan

Jayci said...

hahaha!! i love these pictures - so much fun. I don't know WHY in heck we did it either. :P BUT who needs an explanation for anything roommates do together??? Mark really liked the picture of Mont and me - so thanks for taking it! I hope you have a baby tooOOOoo!!! :D :D So I can fall in love with him too!

CUUTE blog. I wish I had been able to see Mauri though too. Let's do it sooner than 2 years, Kristen's got a good idea goin there. :)