Friday, March 26, 2010

March 8

Date of my last post.


Still nothing to blog.


Hmph

3 comments:

Mars said...

oh come on, I blog about boring dumb stuff allll the time. I'm sure you've been up to SOMETHING you could post about!

PS I'm going to try those headbands on a baby tonight and see how they look. I've never thought the black ruffle stuff or lace looked racey on a baby...I guess it just depends what they're wearing? I dont know...I think its cute :/ we'll see.

And yes, I hope you have a girl so we can craft up some CUTE STUFF for her! Are you tryign to tell me something? Are you going to have a baby soon too?

Just wait until you see some of the other things on my craft 'to do' list! They're going to be cute! And not just for babies. I'll try to make you a cute headband this weekend!

Jayci said...

you haven't seen anything pretty since March 8th?!?! I DOUBT IT!!!! hahaHA Jo..

As Mar said, "oh come on."

Show me your world! :D love youuuuuuu

have we reached the point where it'd be awkward if I called?? :P HA. we are so weird.

frizzles16 said...

Ah ha ha ha ha!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who will blog about nothing just for the sake of blogging. Mine usually turns in to aimless rambling, but oh well. :D