Wow, I can't believe I am saying this but I think I might actually be kind of obsessed with a TV show. I am not that type. I enjoy lots of different shows, but never schedule my time around them, in fact I don't even care to remember what night or what channel my favorites are on. I just can't bring myself to care that much. It's TV. Plus, no offense to anyone I hope, but it kind of bothers me when people refuse to go out just because their show is on... come on. (Besides isn't that what TiVo is for??) Anyway...
so I recently discovered Glee, and I really am hooked! If you haven't seen it, you can watch the 5 most recent episodes on Hulu. I mean I admit it is cheesy that they know the songs and choreography by heart the first time they run through it, and tend to burst into all-too-perfect-lip-synch song pretty often. But its so entertaining that I don't even care! And Zach will never tell... but he has watched every episode with me. Oh yes. We like/love it.
Here is one of my favorite parts so far, and this was literally the only clip I could find of it, sorry about the quality but you should REALLY watch the show and then you will know. :o)
Friday, November 20, 2009
This NEVER happens
Posted by Jordan at 10:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Well Jo...I dont even know what to say...so...I won't....
(smile!)
Jordan! Trent and I love Glee too!!! I even have the soundtrack if you want me to burn it for you i can it can be your early Christmas gift from moi! haha love you
lulu
Uh yeah I'm not a big tv person either. I like shows but I don't arrange my life around them. In fact, usually I forget they are on & then I shrug my shoulders & say "oh well" because I'm sure I had more fun doing something else anyway. I've heard a lot of people love Glee-never seen it. I MIGHT check it out, but only because I love you & value your opinion on such matter.
yea jo!!! we love it too, I was surprised to find out it was Glee that you guys like! not having tv makes it alot easier to not schedule my nights around the tv, i just have to wait for it to be online and then when its convenient watch it! my friend made me a CD of glee songs...i will burn you a copy... you will love it!!!! : )
I have heard Glee is waaaaaay funny, but I couldn't find episode 1 online, and I don't want to start in the middle of the season, so I will probably never start watching it. I can't wait to see some pictures of your new place! You always decorate things up so cute!
ha - everyone loves glee but I don't want to give in!! you know I watch too many shows as it is!! :P Hulu has become a favorite site of mine. When Mont goes to sleep... hulu and I get friendly. HA. ew. okay. GOODBYE.
Post a Comment