First stop: Pirates of the Caribbean.
It says Take a Wench for a Bride!
After the Jungle Cruise we went to the Haunted Mansion. Hallie kept saying it was scary but I told her it was pretend just like Halloween and I think that made sense.

We had some members of the family INSISTING that we had to have Mickey ice creams, so we did, and then it started sprinkling. By the time we made it over to Splash Mountain (our next stop) it was a DOWNPOUR! We ducked inside the area where we got our FastPass tickets and there we stayed until the rain let up. It was a long wait.
(I cut the clip short because the rain was blowing in onto us!)
They shut down all the rides due to thunder and lightning, so when the rain let up we were almost first in line for Splash Mountain- that worked to our advantage. I do NOT like rollercoasters (mauri- that can go on my list of things that most other people like that I don't) and I had never been on Splash Mountain so I was realllllllly nervous. We got the most wet at the beginning when we were splashed by a different log going down, but I still couldn't enjoy the rest of the ride because I was so nervous. When we finally went down I buried my face in Zach's shoulder and BIT him... I will never live that down EVER! I don't know how or why, I was just bracing myself and apparently that's what happened. (I must have been too nervous to take pictures around this time)
Next stop was Thunder Mountain which I actually did enjoy because there are no drops (but still everybody wanted to know if I was going to bite whoever was sitting next to me. Grrr) The rest of the day included going on more rides for the kids...
Unfortunately, the line to meet the princesses was too long. We did decide to stay for the Main Street Electrical Parade, apparently known now as "Spectromagic." I am so out of touch with the lingo these days.
The next day was Sea World. First thing Zach, Mashaela, Tom and Papa did was stand in line to ride the Manta, which you probably could not even pay me to ride. (I know I am the biggest party pooper of the century) So instead we took the kids to see the REAL stingrays. I touched one for like 2 seconds and freaked out, I wouldn't have expected them to be so squishy! We saw the dolphins, alligators, manatees (I can now say I've seen a manatee poop- my life is complete.), and penguins.
We all met back up at Clyde and Seamore, which was a VERY cute show, even before the show started there was a pirate mime who mimicked people walking in. He even checked out a girl and then rated her a "7" to the audience. The actors were hilarious to watch because occasionally the otter/sealions missed their cues or did them too soon and the actors could not keep straight faces for the life of them. The cute little otter came back out on stage 3 times when he wasn't supposed to and waved at the audience. We were laughing the whole time! The whole thing was hilarious and so fun.


4 comments:
i loved reading this. :P the SpectroMagic parade looks so pretty! I didn't know WHAT that said in the facebook picture so I'm glad you explained it here. I am a bit behind the times too. ha ha! I love your pink outfits in the pictures!! I want more pink like that! And to be blonde. You pull both off nicely. :P Is Zach's family still in town? AND ... you BIT HIM!? haha!! JORDAN. I'm glad they made fun of you! that is hilarious!
awww this was so fun to read. I just lived vicariously through you. I wish I was in Disney World playing. Rain or shine. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't believe you bit Zachie either. haha. Ahhh love Disney! Glad you enjoyed your time with the Moss fam!
It looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so jealous. I was trying to talk Nick into going to Orlando before we leave, but he didn't seem to enthusiastic about it. So I'm guessing that we won't. I guess I'll just live my dream through your blog. ;)
Jordan, this looks like so much fun! I want to go to disney world! i really don't understand why you are in such a hurry to come back to Utah (except for your friends and family)! It looks like the weather is a little tempermental, but there is so much fun stuff to do!
Post a Comment