Please take my pointless poll, because let's face it, ultimately I will still do what I want. But I am also highly influenced by people's opinions, so what do you think? Check it out at top right. Thanks. :o)
These pictures are old and not the best... but you get the idea.

Monday, July 27, 2009
Help a girl out!
Posted by Jordan at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
long for a little while then cut!! I'm all about short hair cuts in the winter months because it gets to stay nice and cozied up around your neck. If it's LONG in the winter it's always resting away from your neck because of shoulders, jackets, or ponytails. haha! So cut it when it starts snowing and you'll have a nice natural, beautiful breeze protector. :P I know you love my reasoning. :)
word verification: puserp.
HAHAHAA
I think I like it long... which is funny because I am A HUGE short hair fan. But I think it looks sexy long.
Jo, can I just say you are beautiful, short or long hair? Now for my opinion: keep it long, but just for a little while, because I understand how fun it is to have short hair! And you are seriously gorgeous either way.
P.S. I love your comments. Thanks for making me feel so GOOD! :) When you get back to Utah, you guys are so coming up here. Pleeease?
I am just so glad that we are blog friends! I love reading all the fun things you are doing- though I am always jealous that I am here still in provo, and still at APX :)
I like it both ways but short is just fun & different. You can pull off short hair. I looooove long hair (obviously) but sometimes I feel like it's just long, straight, & boring. Esp with our stick straight hair there is only so much you can do with a long hair cut (bangs & layers). I can't do any shorter than it is now...you, look adorable with cute hair. And long. Sorry I'm not helping. I think a cute short haircut just has more personality than sexy long hair. man i wish I could pull of a super short hair cut. I think a short a-line cut on you would be so cute!
Post a Comment