More than halfway there, now. Here's my 20 week picture we took last week:
and here's the little chickadee!
(I love her little foot sticking up in the air)
Life is good.
More than halfway there, now. Here's my 20 week picture we took last week:
Posted by Jordan at 11:59 AM
2 comments:
1. You are tiny. I only hope my belly is little like that when I'm pregnant. You look adorable!
2. SHE is SO CUTE!!!! I think you can tell who she kind of looks like based on that. Esp profile and what not, but at the same time, it is kind of hard to tell until they are here. Either way, she'll be pretty like you!
3. Oh I can't wait for her to get here! Coming at our favorite time of the year: SUMMER!!
I love you and that little bun in the oven! Keep her cookin'!
You. look. AWESOME. I don't know what you were talking about me being smaller than you - it looks like we were about the same. That is the smallest 20 week bump I've ever seen. Mine was right before I had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory - maybe if I took if after dinner you would have liked the picture more? haha Trust me, I wasn't feelin' so small.
I love her!! She DOES look like you!! I think she has your mouth. Seriously - I don't know how I think that, but when I saw her, that's what I thought! And that foot - hahaha!! So cuuute!
Post a Comment