For the 5th time in like a day...CONGRATS!! YAY I'm so excited for you guys! She's gonna be a little petite blondie just like you! Except it would be cute if she came out with darker hair like Zach too haha. Either way, SHE will be beautiful!!
I hadn't ever heard that song! (I know... where are you when my country music needs updating?!) But I LOVE it. :) So perfect for your little girl announcement. haha! I'm so excited for you!! And her. And Zach. AAAAH I'm giddy for you.
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!! So exciting!!!!! You get to buy pink and frilly stuff!! Way exciting!!!!!!!
For the 5th time in like a day...CONGRATS!! YAY I'm so excited for you guys! She's gonna be a little petite blondie just like you! Except it would be cute if she came out with darker hair like Zach too haha. Either way, SHE will be beautiful!!
I can't wait for MY little girl to get here! I already love that girl like crazy!
I think Matthew and I should chose St. Louis so that we can spend the summer with her! haha
Yayayayayayayayayaaaaaa!!!! I am so excited!! Now I can start working on your present!!
I hadn't ever heard that song! (I know... where are you when my country music needs updating?!) But I LOVE it. :) So perfect for your little girl announcement. haha! I'm so excited for you!! And her. And Zach. AAAAH I'm giddy for you.
Post a Comment