So here's the deal.
Zach donates plasma.
We need money.
I hate pain, and blood.
We need money.
Zach says: you should donate, twice a week.
I say politely: no thanks.
etc. etc., and now here we are.
Can anyone please tell me that donating plasma doesn't hurt, or make you feel queasy, and that needles are not scary? Because I'm pretty sure I'm losing this argument. hellllllllllppppp.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
my blog is officially boring, I know.
Posted by Jordan at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I feel the same exact way. One day I want to donate plasma or blood, just to say I did it. Probably not til after I give birth though, because after that there is no being phased by needles, they go everywhere. Yikes.
I donated while in Texas - I thought for a while I contracted an STD - I'll have to tell you about it. HAHA - wweeeeiiird. It was freaky deaky down there. I don't mean "down there"-"down there" I mean down there as in Del Rio, TEXAS! oh dear...
ANYWAY. Don't feel guilty!! I got queasy once while donating and they can't stop once they start, so you've just got to hold on; they raise your feet and ice your neck and everything, but BLAH it was nasty. But the wad of cash in your hand makes it all better...
wow - did I ever just sound like a prostitute in this comment!!!! AH!! I hope you're laughing... because I seriously want to delete this comment. haha
Don't do it if it makes you sick! But you might as well try it to see if it isn't that bad. Good luck with thus argument!
I'm seriously DYING after reading Jayci's comment hahahahha!! Oh dear...anyway, um I'm not going to lie, I've contemplated doing that and I'm not even afraid of needles, but I hear other people's stories about donating plasma...and it makes me a litttle uneasy. After going through phlebotomy school where I was freakin stabbed liek 50 times a day I now am developing a hate towards needles. I say just get a little part time job instead :) (ok I know it's not as quick and easy at donating but it would be more pleasant!)
Post a Comment