Thursday, April 29, 2010

ho hum

So here it is, almost May, and nooooothing for me to blog.

What is going on with me lately?!  I can almost always find something to blog about.

The sad thing is, this is going to create a huge gap in the anniversary book I'm making for this year.  March and April... and February... have all been totally uneventful.  New Year's --> summer in one fell swoop.

Anyway, the most eventful thing that HAS happened lately is that we went to Washington and Oregon a couple of weeks ago for Jeff and Natalia's wedding.  We had so much fun and it was a really good trip, but... I forgot my CAMERA.  If you know me at all this is a big catastrophe.  Borrowed MIL's for the wedding, but haven't gotten the pictures yet... if only blogging was a priority for her as it is for me ;o)  sigh.

Did get some new pairs of shoes in Oregon (no sales tax).  That was long overdue.

Also, Zach got a job (yay!) and now officially I think I have blogged about that 3000 times.  One of us is always looking for a job it seems.  Hoooopefully this one works out for us and lasts a long time!  We've got some big plans for the next year or so, so we really need to get moving financially.  Less debt and MORE savings!

He's also done with this semester of school and hoping for straight A's.  yay hunny!  now off to start summer semester.

otherwise, work, cleaning, work, grocery shopping, work, bills, and work.

c'est la vie.

5 comments:

Jayci said...

aAaAA

Mont just typed that very gingerly with his little right fingertips - soo cute and sooo fitting. He must be worried about all the working you seem to be doing. ;)

I have a challenge for you to do right after you read this: Grab your camera. Go outside. Find something pretty. Take a really neat picture of it. Upload it to your computer. Then to your blog. Then title it "something pretty" - TA DA!! :D

LOOVVVEEE YOUUUUU!

Mars said...

New shoes?? yay! I want to see. Duh blog about your cute new shoes :)

Yay for Zach getting a job (what is it?) and straight A's.

Sounds like everything is just peachy over yonder. Except I miss you. The end.

PS did you get Lo a baby present yet? Ahh I still have to send her something.

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

I'm glad both you and Zach have good jobs at the moment!! Hopefully they both work out well! It sounds like Oregon/Washington was a nice getaway!

Megan Marie said...

This is so funny because I swear I check your blog every day for pictures from the wedding so its hilarious that you forgot your camera! I hope you and zach are doing well.
Megan

frizzles16 said...

Boondocks is totally a blog worthy activity in my eyes. Just sayin'. that's something to blog about. :D