If hypothetically you overpluck one of your eyebrows, and the other one looks perfect, do you overpluck the other one to make them match, or walk around with only one perfect eyebrow?
Seriously.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
hypothetical question...
Posted by Jordan at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I would say over pluck the other one so they match and pray they grow back fast!
Leave it and put your bangs over the over-plucked one. :)
I say pluck the other one so they match, then they will both grow back at the same time and always look symmetrical :) oh hypothetical questions hehe. Good luck
I say it leave it.... and draw on the other one with an eyebrow pencil.
I say leave it. :D
use a matched pencil to blend (ever so slightly.. don't want the mexi look) the imperfect one to make it appear a smidge larger.. and leave the perfect eye brow. seriously.
Post a Comment