Am I really going to let May go by without a single post?? No.
But don't worry, you're not missing out. The reason I have not been posting is mostly because I have no pictures, and that is because we are just living life. Nothing exciting going on, just day to day school, work, and spending time together when we are lucky.
And I don't feel it's necessary to really document any of that.
But to be more specific, I am still working 3/4 time and loving my job (mostly), and Zach is working part-time at his new job (and doing really well I might add!) and going to school year-round. He got straight A's last semester! Woooot! When we're not at work/school, we are donating plasma twice a week (which helps us rake in an extra $440 a month so judge us if you want to! although I secretly or not-so-secretly hate doing it) and on our days off babysitting our nieces and nephew to make a little MORE extra money. Which we mostly enjoy doing anyway so that's a bonus! We've been working really hard to get ahead and its juuuuust starting to pay off so we're gonna keep on truckin'.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand that's May.
(Can I just say how much though I enjoy being married and living our life, with all of its ups and downs? It's really a blessing I'm grateful for every day... and it just keeps getting better.)
Friday, May 28, 2010
MAY
Posted by Jordan at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm glad you aren't letting may pass by without a blog post! And I'm pretty sure your post sums up our May as well! I totally agree with donating plasma though! You converted us! Lol
thanks for the blog post!! I love catching up with you. :P Pretty picture, by the way - did you take it? That's a lot of plasma!! are you staying hydrated? :P Who do I sound like? ;) HAAAAAA
Ooooooh....pretty picture. And I'm so glad that you made a post in may, I think we all slacked a little bit, but you're right, life is great!
P.S. the little code that I have to type in to post this is gurabers. When I first looked at it, I thought it said goobers.
oooh! I love that picture & happy you blogged...even if it was only once in May :) Uh pretty sure my life is even more boring & I have nothing to post about except dumb random stuff haha. I miss your face! And umm ya that is a lot of plasma....like Jayci said-I hope you're staying hydrated!
Post a Comment