I am addicted to photography, and not just the taking of pictures, but the looking at, the editing of, and the digital compilation of said pictures into cute albums. What I wish I had:
- a nice SLR camera with an actual lens, not just my little digital point and shoot, although its been good to me, and its pink, which I love
- some kind of formal training with photoshop, because sometimes picnik just gets boring
- any talent at all with scrapbooking... I think I'm too indecisive (with a splash of plain and simple UNcreativity) to be really good at it (hence the reason I've resorted to digital scrapbooking, because my options are limited, and I can fix it a million times)
- a knack for uniqueness - I've always been awesome at reproducing other work, but coming up with something new out of thin air? ha. Specifically, seeing inanimate objects from a new perspective, and thinking of new ways for people to pose are my weak points. I'm a self-professed hater of tree pictures... you know what I'm talking about!


7 comments:
sounds a little bit like my confession would. although, i have figured photoshop out a little bit. maybe I can help you figure that out, too!
I love your passion. You are passion-ful. heh. :)
When Adam and I took our engagement photos he INSISTED on the tree picture :) Just as a joke.
haha Jordan, I feel your pain! I have no creativity at all! I made Matt promise me that we could get like a really nice camera when we have children! lol Loved talking with you today! I'm glad we work together now!
What? you guys got to work together tonight? Lucky. That's ok, we'll all work together one day. With ali. It will be a party.
well I have decided to go to the art institute and you should come with me! We can get into lots of debt fulfilling our dreams! :)
I'm addicted to looking at wedding & baby photography! Pretty sure I took photography in High School and remember nothing so I would never be good at any camera other than my trusty cannon power shot. Look on my blog at Annie Randall Photography. I love her stuff. She's going to do my wedding...which is hopefully this fall...i'm in loooove with her stuff!
what are tree pictures?? :o\ hopefully I don't do 'the tree pictures'! haha I love your PASSION. ARRRRRIBA! We're crossing our fingers for California next move right now, so I'm planning all sorts of Utah trips in my head already. :D Then we can find my best angle and learn the photography ropes again together.
Post a Comment