Our internet has been out, and now its back and I can once again resume my happy little life of blogging. But check out my Decor blog because I am posting about our homemade Pottery Barn dresser. (Of course that belongs on the Decor blog. Plus its pathetically lacking in posts)
Last week we decorated gingerbread houses with our friends just like we did last year, homemade frosting and graham crackers! Ours was really lacking in creativity but we still had fun.
Matt and Katherine made their grandpa's cabin which was so accurate I feel like I've been there (although our cobblestones were WAY cooler and Matt knows it)
BUT I have to say the winners were Eric and Hillary who built Santa's sleigh by carving graham crackers, complete with control tower and take-off ramp. And reindeer who look like weiner dogs... which we lovingly referred to as weindeer. We're really going to have to step up our game next year.
Also we built this snowman one day last week before it all started melting... and then realized we really had nothing to put on him, so we grabbed my cowboy hat and Zach's scarf and called it good.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
things that we build
Posted by Jordan at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
haha I'm glad the "weindeer" made it on the blog! We always have so much fun hanging out with you guys! It sounds like Matt and I will need to start planning next year's gingerbread house in order to beat out your "nativity scene" and the Salisbury's crazy creations!
And I love your snowman!
fun! I'm going to make a gingerbread house...even if I have to do it by my little self.
Cute snowman too! aww I miss snow. At least I have fake snow on my blog right? haha
Thats so fun! I love that picture of you and Zach and the snowman! You look gorgeous!
WEINDEER. ha ha - I love your names for things. Holy sleigh ride. I want to make a snowman. I want you to help me make that snowman!! Nice job with the cowboy hat and scarf. I loove it. Yes. Say that like "luve" ha! Luves to you too.
I'm glad the weindeer made it too...but you could've left off the co-creater...I look so tired-like I'm on drugs or something-bleh! haha but it was so so so so much fun! I can't wait for whatever we do New Years!
Post a Comment