Monday, December 28, 2009

merry and bright

Christmas was wonderful for us. Zach's parents came down from Washington and we ate, ate, ate, watched movies, saw Sherlock Holmes, ate, played INTENSE games of Sequence/Scrabble/MadGab/Catch Phrase, went to Temple Square, ate, shopped, and had a mocktail party where we ate some more. I literally didn't think I would ever be hungry again!

Zach and I got some awesome new clothes, movies, organizers for our apartment, new tires (A BIG HELP!), and some other things we wanted like cologne/wallet/tools (for him) and a pretty new purse (for me). Somehow we also managed to get presents for everyone else, but we decided not to buy for each other since we wanted to have enough for everybody. It was so much fun!

I posted all the pics on facebook but here are some of my favorites:

surprising what a little point-and-shoot can do sometimes... love these

Christmas Eve:Christmas morning:
family mocktail party:

4 comments:

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! And I am amazed at how great your pictures at temple square turned out! I'm glad Zach's parents were able to visit for Christmas!

KristenL said...

Sounds like a fun time! I'm jealous of all the game playing you got it. I love Sequence! Maybe when we get together, we should play that.

Jayci said...

Aahhh I love point and shoots too. Pretty pictures! Pretty Christmas morning picture too. :) you are the best. Hurray for new clothes!!

Sarah Moeck said...

I heard mixed things about sherlock holmes.... but I want to see it! Did you love it or hate it!