Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shameless plug for...

My friend and roommate (at one time) Kristen, who I must highly recommend to you for any kind of digital photo projects you may have! She did our wedding slideshow DVD and it turned out so good it made my in-laws cry. SO cute. And she has now designed and purchased my Christmas cards for me, which are adorable, and if you want one then comment with your address because I would LOVE to send you one! And then you will see her expertise... and you will call her too. Check out her website HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!! Love you Kristen, thanks bunches!

6 comments:

Tess said...

I want a Christmas card! I'm lame and not sending any out this year.

Mars said...

I WANT ONE! I'll send you my address.

alysa & trent said...

SEND ONE TO US!
Wymount Terrace 331
Provo, UT 84604
and yeah we are too lazy to do one this year, but we did one with my family so does that count? ha

Nick and Emily said...

I definitely want one!
616 Eaglewood Dr
Rexburg, ID 83440
I'm still deciding if I have time to do one.

ksanten said...

so i suppose i may be too late, but seeing as i just discovered your blog, i want one!!!!
531 N. 33rd St.
Waco, TX 76707

Jayci said...

LUCKY. Kristen did yours for you??? KRISTEN. You are so good and kind. I hope you sent me one!