Our friend Megan is wanting to start up a photography business and coincidentally we needed some pictures for our Christmas cards, so, we went and took some pictures in the canyon on probably the coldest day of the year... but with numb fingers and faces we still got some really cute ones! Thanks Megan! (Her new photo blog is h e r e . She could probably take some for you if you are in the Utah County area since she is building up her portfolio... and let's face it who doesn't love having great pictures???)







Thursday, December 17, 2009
just some adorable pics
Posted by Jordan at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Very adorable Christmas pictures! I love that you included Roxy in the family pictures!
You guys are cute and I love that you took them with Roxy...awww your wittle baby :) Did you know I search high and low for a freakin red pea coat every year and i can never find one I LOVE. I think i'm picky...
Wow! Love the pics! You two are a cute couple. Miss you guys!
i love how photogenic you guys are!!! aww I miss you. :)
Post a Comment