Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back!

I'm back from Florida... the drive was long and uncomfortable but I made it safe and sound. Zach talked me into leaving our laptop with HIM for the month, I have no idea why since I will be the one in school, looking for a job, and for a place to live. And he works 10+ hours a day. Seriously what a manipulator! Anyway, so I now only have access to the library and I have a feeling there might not be as frequent posts or pictures for the next few weeks- but, I'll try to keep it semi-updated. Just wanted to post real quick and say that I'm here, and I'm excited to see everybody! And even though I won't be commenting as much, I AM still sneaking around on your blogs. ;o)

3 comments:

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

I am most definitely glad that you are back! We really should hang out some time soon! Where is your dad's house? Maybe we should make cookies and redeem ourselves from those terrible cookies we made a few months ago! lol

Jayci said...

he IS a manipulator!! HA HA. RUDE. (say like Stephanie from Full House). I'm glad you'll still be 'lurking'. Good to hear you made it back safe and sound. That's a LOOONG drive!

Mars said...

holy mother of a long drive. I'm glad you are safe though. I can't believe he talked you into leaving the laptop!! Typical guy. I swear, all guys try to manipulate things to get their way. Ah I'm sad you won't be posting as much, but glad you will still be blog lurking :)YOU should try to come part of the week after Hillary's wedding...Charlie told me Lauren might stay the whole week...think about it!