My camera is dead, my cords are packed along with most of my wardrobe, and my computer is still a 36 hour drive across the country. But here is a little makeshift post using recent pictures from my phone!


And today on her first day of dance:

Weird and disgusting: this HUGE spider was on the side of my dad's house tonight. It was sparkly... weird... until he moved it and HUNDREDS of baby spiders scattered out from underneath... disgusting. I'm thinking the sparkles are their beady little eyes. I don't know why I took pictures of this, yes I was freaking out. Do you have the heebiejeebies? I DO.


And on a much cuter note, Roxy is currently sleeping like this:

And surrounded by her toys too. Such a little person.
And this is my life according to my phone.


3 comments:
I have a friend who does a monthly post called "iphone potpourri" - you should keep it up!! I like it! Such a fun/easy way to take and upload photos. :P And that spider?!?! HOLY SHIVERS!!! I couldn't soifhja;oie f
yep. I'm still shivering. seriously. I'm not kidding. That was a real shiver-typo. ANYWAY. what I MEANT to say... was I can't stop shivering when I think abou ti.adf .... another one.
ha ha - I re-read it and I think it makes plenty of shiver-sense. I know you'll understand it.
EW.
On a cuter note. thank you. Roxy is a DOLL!! Buckwheat is our 'furry friend' aka 'fuzzy person'. He has all sorts of references. :P I LOVE OUR PUPPIES!! I want them to meet. And play. And romp. And do all things puppy like with their floppy ears. :P One fluffy, one silky! ha ha SOOO... excuse me.. THOOOOOOO CUTE. HA!
Hallie is so cute!
Um that spider is DISGUSTING. I can't believe YOU got close enough to take a picture of that. weiujtlujaewltuewut ah I cant believe all the little one scattered. Freaking nast. Ew. & I'm not even really scared of bugs but that's seriously gross. maybe it was sparkling because it's the edward of spiders & it was really a vampire?
Awww Roxy is adorable! I love when dogs sleep all funny like that. She's getting big! Well since the last pics I saw of her. How fun.
I'm glad you made an update. Even with phone pics :) I do that all the time. I need a new camera.
Oh my goodness I had the exact thing in my house Max was coming out of the Office and went to pick up a piece of paper and a mama spider was under it. I leaned down to see what was on her back and saw the babies... Locked Max and Cooper in my room and Wasp killered the things to death as soon as the spray hit all of the babies spread off. Itch itch itch.... Just seeing that makes me itch!
Post a Comment