Thursday, September 3, 2009

The cast

I did this on facebook and it took a LOT more thought than it probably should have. But the question was, in a movie made about your life, who would play you, your love interest, your best friend, a parent and your worst enemy?


I chose:



me - Amanda Bynes, because she's cute but awkward in a hilarious way, and I love that she can be both. I can only aspire to this but I'd like to think she'd do a good 'me'.




love interest - Ashton Kutcher, because he has pouty lips and scruff, and seems like a charmer, which has Zach written all over it.


best friend - Kellie Pickler. She looks like neither of my best friends, but she's so cute, fashionable, and sweet even when she doesn't get your jokes! Haha! (I love you guys.) Plus who wouldn't want to be friends with Kellie Pickler?



parent - this was hard, but Robin Williams, because he's around the same age as my dad and does impressions of everything, which is a talent of my dad's.




worst enemy - Heidi Montag. I know nobody really like her... thank goodness. I can't stand Speidi. Almost as much as I can't stand Flava Flav! UUUUGHHH.

4 comments:

Jayci said...

haha! I like hoe you described your reasons :P I think Halle Berry should play me. JUST because...

Jayci said...

HAAAA

Mars said...

haha I loved this! Yeah sorry none of us look like Kellie Pickler! Wow I wouldn't even know where to start to do this. I'll think about it over my long weekend & maybe do it too haha.

Pablo Marapodi said...

I think Amanda fits perfectly! Thats a good idea! I like it!