Monday, May 18, 2009

Kiddie candids

These are two clips I took this weekend that I think are worth posting. The first one is Wyatt talking on my phone, because he is just so gosh darn cute. He actually laughs at himself when he's walking and 'talking' but I wasn't lucky enough to capture that part... still, such a little stud.

The second clip is my niece Hallie playing Wii Fit. She thinks she is REALLY good at Hula Hooping, but we think it's hilarious to watch. You can hear Zach telling her to "shake it!" in the background. Enjoy. :o)




4 comments:

Jayci said...

shake it!! HAH! CUTE kiddos. I love it when kids think they are funny. Little people are so hilarious. (little people=kids)... :)

Katydid said...

That makes me want to get a Wii! Is the Wii Fit fun? Does it really work?

Mars said...

Cute! Love the vids of the kids. haha that rhymed.

Lloyd and Sunni said...

haha hey i think ive seen that little boy with a phone on his shoulder before! cute blog!