Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Too good, too too good

Omigosh. Ever since I became a regular blogger a few months ago I've been pretty consistent at writing once a week, even if nothing exciting was going on. Now I haven't written in three weeks because everything exciting has been going on!!! Let's nutshell it all, and add some fun pictures even though I haven't had time to take any real ones.



  • My dad got called to 2nd counselor in the bishopric... surprise!

  • Future dad?



  • My dad is getting MARRIED! (finally) and we are so excited :o)

  • Wuv... twue wuv

  • We got a membership to Gold's Gym so I can stop feeling like a lazy sack

  • Future me?



  • We looked at houses every day for 2 weeks straight and decided on an adorable one in a subdivision called Thanksgiving Meadows in Lehi. It's not even built yet so we will move in probably in the fall... hooray!

  • Future house... there are no pictures yet

  • We moved to Florida, moving was a small nightmare, but it's already summer time here and I love it

We literally had a storm last night that looked like this! It was so cool

Soooo much to write about and so little time. Our lives went from boring to exhausting/fabulous in like a day! So now here I am in Florida, working in the office, second day and still don't know what I'm doing. I can't wait to get the hang of things. And can't wait for some people to get out here and visit me!...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

your dad is getting married?!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? and a second counselor! That is awesome who is it to?
Scott

Jayci said...

WOW!!!! SO MUCH FUN. i'm smiling so big right now because I can just feel how excited and elated you are. I'm so HAPPY for you and your DAD! :D and AH! lightning storms... WE LOOOOVE STORMS!!! And a HOUSE! JORDAN.

keep all the updates coming! And good luck with work! I love you and i love all your excitement!

KristenL said...

wow, great news! and I totally wish I could come visit you in Florida. But not in the stars this Summer, sadly. Enjoy the warm sun for me!

Katydid said...

Boy your dads been busy! To Marv? I hope? I like her.