They turned out pretty cute!! Check out this link. Hint... you have to click on the picture to start the slideshow. And keep watching because it doesn't repeat, even though it looks like it sometimes! Let me know what you think!
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=3084080&alb=0
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Family Pictures!
Posted by Jordan at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Your pictures are so cute! You are so photogenic! Such a cute family!
I love the pictures! SO CUTE!Your hair & outfit looked good & you looked GORGEOUS bestie! I heart you & all these pictures. Seriously. Oh and I got the slideshow to work from the link. My computer must have been lazy the other night.
Awesome Pics! We all need to hang out by the way.
i can't see them!!!!!!!!!!! :o( I don't know why ... but when I click on where I THINK the picture should be, it makes me download something and then even that I can't open... BOOOOOO JORDAN, i want to see them!!
darling pics who took them? Such a beautiful family you married into you fit right in you beautiful girl!
Post a Comment