Speaking of enjoyable... here is the mountainous laundry I spoke of in the last post that we had to take care of.
Well... big news! We got a Wii! Zach and I have been wanting a Wii for months now and decided it took a backburner to, I don't know, food. But thanks to our good friend Katherine we found out that RCWilley sells Wiis, AND you can actually finance your purchases if you qualify. So thanks to Zach we qualified, bought a Wii, and now I can actually build a little credit. It's a win/win situation! We also purchased 4 controllers, 3 nunchucks (an odd number on accident... we didn't realize one was already coming with it) and WiiPlay and MarioParty 8. We looked for MarioKart at RCWilley and Walmart and both were out, so we'll keep looking. We have already had tons of fun with it and we are excited to get some more games. Recommendations are welcome.
First thing, we had to invite Matt and Katherine over to share in our Wii glee.
Additionally, our TV has been on the floor since we've lived here, and since the Wii sensor on top of the TV needs to be a little more elevated we got this little entertainment center, thanks to brother-in-law Tom. It was still in the box so Zach had to put it together. I am pretty sure he felt manly afterward... he loves fixing things with his hands.
This is the entertainment center that Zach built. And yes, Jon & Kate Plus 8 is on. Love.
This weekend we headed up to see cousin Katie and Corey's new house in Herriman for the Superbowl. Their new house is gorgeous, and only made us more excited (envious) to get our own. (We have big plans for after this summer!) We had great food, great fun, and even played Guitar Hero during halftime. Oh, and we had to stick around to watch The Office afterwards.


7 comments:
Mario Party!! Mario Party!!
LOVE IT! AND LOVE YOU!!! :)
You guys are too cute! Thanks for sharing your "wii glee" with us!
Wii is the best! Aww I'm glad you posted pics. I've missed your beautiful face! PS I have that sweater you were wearing in your "winning picture' Except mine is blue & green...weird.
eee!! hehe i love your blog updates. i'm sorry i've been SO CRAPPY about doing mine. Great pictures, too. Don't worry, the formatting was superb. you are so beautiful, jo!! I love how your style is so coordinated and your jewelry always looks glisten-y. :) i love you.
haha!! We got a wii tooooOOOoooo!!! Mark and I just had our friends show us (before mark left) how to look for the wii id numbers, so maybe I should get yours and we can play!! we don't have any fun games, though. I have the wii fit - but since feeling so yucky I have been a-slackin. I want mario kart!! with the shaking steering wheel - I haven't played it yet, but I heard about it!! FUN.
ewww.. you know I hate skin, I think knew that at least, and the word verification is shkin... it's like skin but grossified. shkin *shuddering!!*
Uhmmm will you guys still be our friends now that you don't need our wii anymore? Haha
yeah you do have a blog... I knew that you had been blog stalking but now you have one. Very cute.
Post a Comment