Alright, so the concert last night was amazing! It seems like every time I go to a Rascal Flatts concert I have the best of luck. Coincedince? ...I think not. Love them.
So we get to the "Energy Solutions Arena" AKA Delta Center. As we're walking in and up the stairs to portal CC I'm talking to Zach about how someday I can't wait to have front row seats so I can walk in and down the stairs instead of up to the nosebleeds. Someday...
When we meet the ushers at the portal they look at our tickets and ask us if we'd like to be down on the floor. "Yes we would." I replied without hesitation. In fact these two nice older men laughed at me because I answered so fast. I actually thought they were joking, but then they said "Well you'll have to stand all night." We said that was definitely fine and to our surprise they pulled two tickets out of their jackets, exchanged them for our home-printed ones, gave us wristbands and told us to head on down!
So we take the elevator down to the bottom and we're directed to the floor. The stage is set up in a square, with people sitting in the middle. We find out that we get to stand right next to the stage in the back and that the band would be wandering around it all night. What!? It was awesome. We were actually directly behind the lighting techs, which turned out to be a bummer for some pictures but seriously... who cares right?
Jessica Simpson opened, in her custom Daisy Dukes and platforms. Finally a scene appears on the screen of a forest at night. A comet shoots across the sky coming closer and closer... suddenly a huge real life explosion of fireworks and down drops Rascal on a platform from the ceiling! AWESOME! And I'm going crazy.
So it basically just gets better from there. They really were walking right in front of us all night. I think I only used the 'zoom' feature on my camera twice. And to top it all off... he touched my hand!!! (Proof is in the clip below... I happened to be recording it! Lucky lucky...) Does it get any better than this?



Amazing. Could not have asked for more. Oh, and please check out my facebook for the REAL pictures, a lot of them were too small to post on here. DO IT!


5 comments:
I sure hope you haven't washed your hand.
Sounds like an awesome concert. Yes, still jealous. But glad you were able to enjoy it. :) Ahhh!
ahh! I'm so jealous! That is so cool he touched your hand!! When you shower, make sure you hold that hand out so it doesn't get washed :) How was Jessica Simpson?? You looked gorgeous!
haha!! I'm with Kristen. never wash that hand. Until it turns gangrenous... then you can wash it. But not a moment before! hAH. Go Zach. Husbands work the magic even when they don't know it. :) Jessica Simpson totally doesn't look fat in that picture. I think she just have just been on water pills. what say you?
You do look beautiful!! SO FUN!
ha. word verification: whingo. nice.
Jordan, I rarely feel jealousy anymore, but you did it, I am. Love Rascal Flatts, I had 4th row tickets this last week for Celine Dion, she was great, but I would have traded you! I miss you and hope you and Zach come to Colorado and see us this summer, we would love to have you. I miss your mom, seing you reminds me of that fact, I am sure you do too. We love you!
Of course, if it does turn gangrenous, you could always sell it on eBay.
Post a Comment