Monday, June 27, 2011

bright eyes

Brynlie is a month old today, we made it this far and she is still alive, and so am I!  Phew!  To celebrate her "birthday" she has been extra charming and well-behaved today... I'm such a lucky mama.  She is my little snuggle buddy every morning in bed, and here is what I got to wake up to this morning: the many faces of Bryn (as taken by my phone, hence the quality...)




She is almost smiling on purpose... almost!  Can't wait.  She's so adorable ♥

4 comments:

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Ahhhh! Your little girl is growing up without me there! I seriously wish I could wake up to a face that sweet (I hope matt doesn't see this comment)! lol

Keep the posts coming!

If you get a smiling pic of her, you need to send it to me ASAP!

Ally said...

Aww her little tongue! She is so sweet!

Jayci said...

I love that little mouth!! And baby tongues.. cutest ever!!! :P You are such a cute momma... as I knew you would be! Loving every moment. :) Awwww my heart is melting for you two sweet girls! Love you, jo!

Lindsey Pedersen said...

Awe, how cute!