Saturday, March 12, 2011

happy things

So, psych!  My 100th post wasn't actually my 100th post, darn it.  I had a "draft" saved or something that never actually became a post, and the numbers lied to me.  THIS is the real 100.  Lame, I know.  (These kinds of things are a big deal to me.)  But, I'm sure we'll all recover.

Today was a good day.  Even though every customer seemed to be annoying somehow... didn't ruin my spirits, as I was working with some great girls today (love those days!)  That was a bonus.  This morning, due to a meeting before work, we got doughnuts.  I had two.  Double bonus.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention what I noticed as I was letting Roxy out this morning: birds!  The birds were out and about and chirping and it sure felt like springtime, maybe Mother Nature is faking us all out but I liked it.  Bonus.
Haven't taken a jacket to work for a few days: bonus.
Driving home from work, the songs on the radio were GOOD, one after another!  We'll call that a triple bonus.  (How often does that happen?  It was like I had my iPod plugged in!)

Tonight: Zach and I both have the night off (2nd in a row!)
Gonna get a free pizza

Bonus, bonus.
Good day, right?!

Here's one of the songs that played on my way home... I honestly am not sure why I like it so much, but when I hear it I think of our baby girl and for some reason the pregnant me will literally tear up about it!  I love it.


(ok, just watched the video, totally cried.  stupid hormones!)

1 comments:

Jayci said...

I read this a couple days ago, then marked it as 'unread' again so I would come back to comment - well here I am, finally! I love all the bonuses! Sounds like you had an awesome day... I love those days. I've been hearing the birds a little more, here, too! SUUUUCH a lovely, joyful noise.