I have tried to comment on a couple people's blogs and sometimes after I type my comment, there is a drop down menu asking me how I want to comment (it says something like Google Account, Anonymous, and some other mumbo jumbo) But no matter which one I pick, as soon as I try to post it, the comment erases. It will not let me comment! Am I being blocked or something? :o( Others, with the word verification- no problem. What gives? Anyone?
Friday, March 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sorry, I don't know what it could be! I hope it's not our blog...I know we've blocked a couple people, but it definitely wasn't you!
I always select "google" bc that is who we use for blogger: google! Then just sign in (if you have to - usually, I don't have to) as though you were signing in to your gmail account. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment