Saturday, March 5, 2011

100th post!

{What a great 100th post... celebration of the 3rd and final trimester! :o) }

Who knew there was so much debate about when the 3rd trimester starts?!  Websites/books all calculate it their own way.  It seemed like the popular answer was 28 weeks, not 27, but umm... I just made it through 27 weeks, I think I deserve to say whatever I want!  Plus for all we know it could be 38 or 39 weeks when the baby comes.  (I'm not even considering that it will be anything after 40 weeks... nope.  Come Memorial Day this baby is on her way out.  Or at least by the due date.  I mean it!!  I'm getting a trampoline)

Watched Modern Family last night, had a dream that I gave birth at home, and guess what, she was Asian looking.  Like Lily Tucker-Pritchett.  I figured that must come from Zach.  He has this expression I call his Chinese face.  Really!


In all seriousness I am very grateful to have this baby and that she is staying put for the time being.  I don't take for granted the fact that, all things considered, I have had a great pregnancy, and how blessed we have been!  We are so, so lucky.

4 comments:

Jayci said...

you look sooooo pretty!! and yes, very lucky indeed to have such a good pregnancy. :) I'm so excited for you! Motherhood... awww bliss! (tired, hormonal BLISS!!) truly, truly. Best thing ever.

Mars said...

you look so freaking adorable. I'm jealous of your wonderful, blissful, non-morning sickness pregnancy, your stick arms and legs with a tiny little bump, and soon to be your adorable little kidlett :) Love you! I can't wait to meeeet her! Oh PS Lily from Modern Family is ADORABLE. I hope my kids look like her..which maybe they prob will because I'm asian haha! your kid will be a cute little blondie just like you! And may just inherit Zach's asian face at some point haha

Nick and Emily said...

You look AMAZING! I always love reading your blog posts, they always make me laugh! I'm so glad that everything is going so well with your pregnancy, and I considered myself in the 3rd trimester at 27 weeks. So congrats, your almost there!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

I love seeing your baby bump! This was a great 100th post - Congrats on being in the third trimester! My kids probably will look asian (and mexican) so I would love to have a little Lily Tucker-Pritchett!

I'm thinking you guys should name your child Kate Cushenberry-Moss.