So, when I went to this website to get the little countdown ticker for my bloggy blog, I inadvertently signed up for a bunch of emails. And when I have time to read them, it's kinda cool! I've started entering drawings to win free... um... everything! Hopefully one of them pulls through for me. But there's also lots of promos, and so far I've already got a baby sling with matching leg warmers, a breast feeding cover-up, and a personalized 2011 calendar all for free! (Except shipping. Darn the mail system) And I'm just getting started. If you're interested in any of the above check here, here and here. (I think the calendars end today. These would all be great gifts, too!)
I thought it was pretty exciting. I should really get paid for this.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
freeeee stuff
Posted by Jordan at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
If you can't find any more free baby stuff, I hear RC Willey gives out really good free gifts! Lol When I have a baby in 5 years, I'll return to this post for freebies!
I got the sling, too!! It came in the mail right before I went into labor and I tried it on and said, "it doesn't fit!" My husband had to remind me that when it's time to use it, the baby will be going into the sling and won't be in my stomach. I felt dumb... :)
I love this Jordan!! I'll have to tell my sisters. Also, I like that you are finally blogging again, Huzzah!!!
Post a Comment