That's about how I feel right now, and I don't think I'll ever forget it!! I just got done stalking some other first-time pregnant people on facebook and am feeling pretttttttty humongous. (Like, who doesn't show until after 20 weeks?!) I thought I just wanted to be big and round and pregnant looking, until I realized I really enjoy being thin. And now I'd like to get this over with! I can't imagine that this is just the beginning! sigh. This baby better be worth it. ;o)
p.s. I wish these pics were cuter. They're always kind of an afterthought, especially the 16 weeks one which I literally just took and is actually 16 1/2 weeks because it's hard to find time on the exact day! And my hair never looks good enough for this documentary. I'm so jealous of all you cute thin pregnant women at the moment I could just die.
p.p.s. Sorry for the pity party.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
an elephant never forgets.
Posted by Jordan at 11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Jordan Moss! You stop it. You are the cutest, tiniest pregnant woman I've ever seen! Honestly. You look amazing. Don't stress- embrace the bump! You are creating a human being, cut yourself some slack and have some ice-cream. :)
Jord I totally know what you are talking about....Except I was probably poking out more than you at 20 weeks. As I'm sure everyone has said-- you look fabulous, so don't stress...but if you're anything like me it doesnt matter what people say you still feel crappy haha. Here's to hoping our bodies will bounce back after the baby comes :) Oh the joys of pregnancy. Our husbands better love us for this. Love you!!
Dear Bestie
YOU ARE one of those cute thin pregnant girls & you will be all the way through. Seriously your tummy is so tiny (even if it is bigger then usual that's just because you're a stick)...you have a BABY in there though. You want it to grow! It will be worth it when SHE (I can hope right?) comes :)
You are so pretty - and pregnancy is going to look good on you. Don't you worry. And ALSO... it's totally normal (for me anyway) to feel totally revolting during pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Mont, I was at the Reeders and all of Mamie's friends kept coming over in their tight t shirts and tight jeans and perfect figures and I was terribly sad that day (Mark was so confused). It was awful! I never thought I'd get back to that. But don't worry... you will be one of those to quickly bounce back. I ALSO don't think you'll gain as much weight as I did with Mont (a whopping 45 lbers... - thankfully people said, it didn't look like THAT much). HA. Right.. tell that to my stretchy pants..
PS - I still feel revolting (even more so?) than I did with Mont. Cause I'm like 5 weeks of my Mont-belly schedule, and more 'soft' - I really should have worked out more between pregnancies! hahaha And I love the shirt you're wearing in the second picture. So pretty!
You are such a cute pregnant lady!! You're so skinny still! You look great!!
You look amazing!!
Pregnancy is all about the belly, so indulge. :) And you'll drop it soon enough after the little bean makes it's entrance.
I agree, you look ginormous!
Actually, I really enjoy seeing your little tummy get bigger! I'm excited to see you in a week to see how much more you're little blueberry has grown!
Haha! Read MY blog. That is how I feel ALL the time. Huge and fat... I felt like I was showing at 12 weeks. and then realized I didn't LOOK like I was showing until 24 weeks or so- before that all I ever looked was FAT. Fat, fat, fat. I miss being thin too :( A lot :( I DO hear it is worth it though. So don't feel bad- I am in your tubby corner :) Bring on the Christmas cookies right?
Pretty sure you are already one of the cutest pregnant women that I know. I love it when people show when they're pregnant!! :D
Post a Comment