First our computer was broken, then our internet went down (and still is!) I'm realizing just how addicted I am to the internet now that I can't have it. It's horrible.
Anyway I suppose I must make my big announcement now that the facebooking world already knows...
I'm pregnant! :o)
I am about 11 1/2 weeks now, thought I was going to wait until 12 weeks to let the cat out of the bag (let's face it I am a worrier), but after our first doctor's appointment last week went smoothly I decided what's a week, really? Plus my belly was sticking out a little farther than I could really explain, so... here it is. :o) I copied the little ticker at the top of my page from a friend because the most exciting thing for me each week is seeing which fruit my baby looks like now. So now you can all see! P.S. the "what to expect when you're expecting" app on my iphone has literally been mine and Zach's favorite thing in the world... highly recommend it.
So, a 12 week picture is just about due, and if our internet ever comes back I promise to post it.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
it's time.
Posted by Jordan at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Your baby is a lime and my baby is an avocado. Those actually go really well together. They are destined to be good friends.
Love you, Jo. SO excited for you. :)
Yay! You FINALLY blogged about the little blueberry! I can't wait until that thing says your baby is the size of a watermelon! Congrats on being pregnant! We are truly excited for you guys!
I love announcement posts. :) Especially yours! Mine is the size of a mango! cha cha cha. ... next week mine will be a cantaloupe, then it goes to the size of a banana... how does that happen?? haha
I'll make the mango salsa so I can fit in yours and Kristen's group. YUMMY! :)
I pretty much started to hyperventilate while this blog was loading. I am so excited!!!
Congrats (again)! You should sign up for the emails from babycenter.com if you haven't already. You will love them! My problem is that I go on their website and read ahead... I'm pretty sure I already know what my baby is doing for the next 3 weeks!
Yay!! I am so excited for you!! Now we can talk about being prego together :) It is a RIDE.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys you will be amazing parents! Good luck with your pregnancy.
Post a Comment