Friday, October 15, 2010

brief

I'm quickly writing while I have a chance.  Our computer is being shipped off to be repaired, but at the moment I'm watching BFF's baby Everett, who's napping, so I'm taking a couple minutes just to say that I'm still here.  (Don't act like you haven't noticed I was missing... ha!)  But don't worry, I'll be creeping around behind the scenes, cause I can still read all your posts on my iPhone.  Writing a blog post on an iPhone is another thing entirely.  Be back in a couple weeks!  Happy October!

2 comments:

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Jordan, I've iPhone posted so many times, you just can't add pictures. No excuses! We need more blog posts!

frizzles16 said...

Totally did notice that you were missing. I hate it when you and katherine don't blog very often, I feel so lame. So I usually do multiple posts on those weeks to make up for a lack of posts in the blogosphere. ;)