YAY you're gonna look HOT(er) in your new shoes and shirt! Love me some retail therapy!! Nothing like new clothes and shoes. That sounds SO materialistic...but seriously...haha!
Jordan, you're right, that is happiness. That night was so much fun. I secretly wish that we were friends when you were still single, we would have had good times. :D But that's ok, you're married and we still have fun, so I'm good with it. Also, I package is in Transit status!! So excited.
3 comments:
YAY you're gonna look HOT(er) in your new shoes and shirt! Love me some retail therapy!! Nothing like new clothes and shoes. That sounds SO materialistic...but seriously...haha!
I LOVE the shoes!!! And I love shopping! Too bad I'm poor and married now!
Jordan, you're right, that is happiness. That night was so much fun. I secretly wish that we were friends when you were still single, we would have had good times. :D But that's ok, you're married and we still have fun, so I'm good with it. Also, I package is in Transit status!! So excited.
Post a Comment