Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweet, sweet love

Today is a special day for the Moss family... it is Zach's parents anniversary (29 years), his sister/brother-in-law's anniversary (8 years), and OURS!  Two brief years of marriage but we have, literally, never been happier.  Every relationship and marriage runs its course differently, and for us it was a little bit of a rocky start but I am beyond grateful for everything we've learned together.  I am so blessed to have the perfect partner-in-crime, the exact person I need in my life to be strong where I am weak and vice versa!  Love you so much babe.


"My life was blessed and has been blessed for 29 years. I will never forget that day when an angel gave me her heart and I gave her mine." (Kurt Moss' facebook status today... does it get much better than this?)

3 comments:

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Awe, Happy Anniversary to every one in the Moss family! And especially happy 2 year anniversary to you two! I'm glad you got married so that we have marries friends to play with and I think you and Zach are perfect for each other!

Jayci said...

aww! happy anniversary, jo jo! :) Give Zach's bum a pinch.

Mars said...

Happy Anniversary to you all! How cool everyone has the same anniversary! I still heart that picture a lot too. You guys are perfect!