I may have lied a little. I found some pictures on my camera! So here's a smattering of the past couple of months. And you can all be grateful that FINALLY I am posting something with pictures! (Don't tell me if they're not that interesting... I just don't want to hear it.)
We wish we could claim her as our own... hopefully any babies we make will be just as adorable!
At the end of April my work had an annual party at Boondocks. It was W I N D Y but we had a good time! We rode the go-karts (twice), watched a cool 3-D (4-D?) movie and soaked each other on the bumper boats.
In May my best friend had her first baby!!! That was so exciting. I went to visit her in the hospital the next day. Congratulations Lo & Charley and welcome baby Everett :o)
A couple weeks ago it was my sister-in-law's 20th birthday so we all got together for dinner and cupcakes... and bubbles!
What kind of cupcakes have sparkles on them?! They were soooo delicious. We all tried every flavor. Happy birthday Shaela!








4 comments:
yay!!! Pictures!! I'm glad you found some to post. :D
And you thought you didn't have anything to blog about...? You had tons to blog about!!! Shae's cupcakes look soooooooooooooo good!!! I think I want gourmet cupcakes for my birthday!
that very first picture of Roxy on top of your niece made me laugh!! What a funny combination they are. So glad you showed me pics of everything! I was missing you!
YAY pictures! I love seeing your beautiful face since I hardly EVER get to see you! You've been up to lots...seriously you didn't have anything to blog about? Nonsense I say!!!
Post a Comment