Monday, August 3, 2009

The votes are in!

Long hair it is. :o) Thanks for the help! And P.S. I am sorry that you all have bad neighbors like us. Those are some great stories though.

So, it looks like the summer is dwindling down for us. Some of our friends have already gone home, and I will be leaving Florida in a mere 3 weeks! If there is anything I will miss, its the beach, and the pool. Now I have to be prepared to be Cullen-worthy white for the rest of the year (and what good is that if eternal youth and unparalleled beauty don't also grace me with their presence?) LAME. Luckily I have a lot of other things to look forward to when I get back. I'm getting excited...!


so I'd trade my tan for this. pretty sure.

4 comments:

Jayci said...

hurray for the long tresses! :) I am missing my long hair today (more nostalgia from my post)... oh. AND i miss being skinny ninny!!! haha 1.5 more weeks!! (hopefully..)

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

I voted long hair, so I'm glad I won! lol And I couldn't get tan if I wanted to, so I would definitely be ok looking like Rosalie!

Anonymous said...

Love you hair long Jordan, not but you look cute with any hair length, truly. You are not your mother's daugher when it comes to chocolate, I see. She LOVED her chocolate and in any form, but I am like you, fruity, sours and just a little chocolate once in a while. Hope to see you soon and meet Jordan, come to Colorado and see us or we'll see you in Utah soon. Mindy just got engaged, what about your Dad? Hope things are well with you, love you.

Mars said...

I like your hair both ways. So I'm not offended I lost the poll voting deal haha.
Yeah so CRAZY Jayci had little Mont yesterday! I got a text while I was at school that she was in the hospital in labor then later last night I got one that he was born. I am now left out of 2 clubs. the Married club & the baby club. Lame. All I hope is that you & Lo both don't have kids before I get married or then I'll REALLY be out of the clubs. All of them. Sad day.
Yes I am still trying to arrange a time to get to UT but with school & work right now my life is seriously insane. I don't even know if I could get away for a weekend. I've had huge projects every weekend on top of studying. BLAH. I'll try!