Would anyone like to give me the blogging basics?... How do I get my font to match my background every time I post, and how do I get it to show on the side whose blogs I read? I need some serious help here! Ooh and where can I get a cute background? Any pointers?
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
ok my dear, when you post there is a font option at the top that will let you change the size and color and font...and in order to get your friends blogs in a list on the side of yours you need to go to customize in the top corner on you blog, then layout, then add a gadget, then add a list and you can add links to all your friends as you get their web address or blog link...did that make any sense...it might be easier to have someone show you in person once...love you!
sorry ... my blog is basic for a reason!
Jordan! Be my blog friend! Yours is way cute and I like you guys.
Post a Comment