Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm no longer embarrassed of my shopping cart

So... THIS is what we eat now!




No big deal really... we're just your friendly neighborhood health nuts. At least ONE of our resolutions is going well! P.S. Zach has already lost 11 lbs! Go hunny!



This is right after Zach got home from work and collapsed on the bed... so did Roxy

4 comments:

Mars said...

haha I loved this post. Yummy healthy food! You know how much of a health nut I am too...although I have slacked off a little in the past 6 months or so. Why do boyfriends/husbands do that to us? Zach already lost 11 lbs?!?! WTF how do guys lose weight so fast & easily. No fair!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

Good job Zach!!! Matt and I have been on a big fruit and veggies kick lately, and it always makes us feel so much better and have more energy! I'm really proud of you guys for actually sticking with your new years resolutions! Half of mine are already out the window. "doing my visiting teaching" only lasted about halfway through January 1st. lol

Megan Marie said...

Jordan I am so glad that you did a new post! I keep up with your blog the most since I am sorta lacking in blog friends! We need to cook more together because I am totally unmotivated by our small kitchen and our leftover junk food from before the new year!!! :(

Jayci said...

whoa - 11 lbs?? I'm looking through some of our old pictures and I want to look like that again!! :( Sad how we don't look like that for our whole lives.. haha

nice job with the healthy foods!!