Saturday, August 8, 2009

Almost Hollywood

If you know my brother at all this is pretty cool... he is in SoCal right now and is already getting his 15 minutes (ok... seconds) of fame:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/video?id=6952643

Hooray for Patman!

4 comments:

Mars said...

Cool! Go Pat! I think go carts are fun at like amusement parks, but I think if I did what your brother does I'd pee my pants. The End.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I have not seen Patrick since he was about 12 and he is all grown up, cute as always and 2nd in the nation in anything is incredibly awesonme. Love an update on the fam when you get a minute, email me srnielson@comcast.net.

Jayci said...

DANG!! 2nd in the NATION!?!?! I'm really impressed and excited for him. And holy old. When did his voice get deep. HAHA. I'm teasing. I love gocarting... I wish I could go over 100 mph in one, though!! woohoo!!

Matthew and Katherine Kerr said...

OMGosh! I didn't know you had such a cool brother! I could never go that fast in a go cart!