Yes, I've been needing a new post for quite a while. As usual, I am waiting for something worth posting about that I also have pictures of, but it's become clear to me that I'll have to wait on that a little longer.
Roxy has quickly become our little baby. She's doing better on her potty training, but still doesn't know how to tell us she needs to go outside, so if we aren't watching her we still have messes to clean up. She is such a smart little girl though and VERY faithful to her mama and daddy (that could just be separation anxiety, but we like to think she just loves us a lot!) Yesterday was her first trip to the beach, I considered taking the camera but out of convenience did not. She didn't like the water but had tons of fun running on the beach and playing with the other dogs we met! Everybody that walked by commented on how adorable she is. We were quite the proud parents. :o) I still need to get a picture or video clip of her running, it's the cutest floppy-eared little thing. (I've decided I don't want her to get any bigger EVER, but we will see how much she weighs at the vet this weekend.)
Zach has been spending a lot of time in Tampa recently, working there 2 days last week and Monday thru Thursday this week. The longest we've ever been apart! It is a bummer, but he gets paid extra those days and we did have a fun weekend. We had a date at Olive Garden on Saturday and our walk on the beach Sunday evening.
I've been working on a project with Emily. She made a couple of really cute sundresses and I decided to do the same. It was finally finished for me to wear to church Sunday, but when I put it on the elastic was too big around and the halter was too long so the bust hung crooked and low. It looked ridiculous! With a little help from Zach we pinned it until it was good enough, but once I get it fixed I'll put some pictures up of my FINE handiwork. (cough) I'm faaar from a seamstress. I bought the fabric for one more so here's to hoping it will go smoother.
Monday, June 8, 2009
It's time
Posted by Jordan at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
i can't wait to see the dress!! i bet it's adorable! You know how to make outfits looks good, so I'm sure you'll get better and better. And if you want, I'll let you make one for me. ;) haha
Roxy sounds SO CUTE. I'll hope you get that video up soon. awww I love floppy eared puppies!!! Sorry Zach's away. Mark is leaving on Sunday and I'm not looking forward to it. :o( your walks on the beach on Sunday nights sound Sooooo romantic and sweet!!
I bet you two are very proud parents! I hope I get to see her in the fall and that she's still a small puppy!
And I am very jealous of your romantic walks on the beach!
yes more pictures and/or a video of cute Roxy please!
And a picture of the dresses! Sounds cute whatever it is. Because sun dresses are just cute & everything looks cute on you. I love sewing & doing projects. Too bad I never have time.
Bummer Zach is away. I hated being away from Chase while I was in Hawaii & I'm sure one day when I'm married it'll be even worse to be away! Olive Garden breadsticks & salad...YUMMY!! & love walks on the beach. *sigh* I'm kind of jealous of your FL summer. Sounds like you're enjoying it though!
haha of course you guys are included in our lost friends! i hate being such lonely desperate loser friends! were excited for you to come back. soon we hope! so you can teach me how to sew and to go camping. or you can teach me while were camping. sounds good to me!
ok. So i pretty much love you and Zach. Youre so fun.. an I want to be in your family. Do you have any other ideas of how I can get in? The last idea didn't work out so hot in the end. lol :)
Post a Comment